Friday, March 27, 2009

end of an era...

I just spent the morning taking the false wall down from what used to be my home studio/band practice space. Thought it'd be an interesting time to start blogging again...Plus, it went a lot faster than I thought, so now I've got some time on my hands..

I thought I would be more sad about this event. I really did. I thought that it'd somehow represent me 'growing up' and 'moving on'...turns out it doesn't. Not really. It's just another event. Another step forward. 

This could easily be a moment where I attempt to relate this event to some greater meaning of life philosophy...But, there really isn't one here, other than life is consistently challenging and constantly changing.

Sometimes we all just need to tear down a wall or two..

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home